This distinction is received by peer nomination from fellow bloggers across WordPress. I’d like to thank Lee over at Life Accordinglee for awarding the VBA to me. You should definitely check out her blog, because it’s one of my favorites.
According to the official rules, the VBA comes with two stipulations: to accept the award, recipients must share seven facts about themselves, and they must also nominate 15 other blogs.
So let’s get started, shall we?
7 facts about Tyler
- All my best thinking I do in the shower. This can be quite frustrating, because I never remember whether or not I actually got clean.
- I don’t know if I could choose between coffee and oxygen. I think I depend on them pretty much equally at this point.
- When I was little, I tried building a rocket to the moon out of my toy bins. Imagine my disappointment when I found out I couldn’t power it with my mom’s eggbeater.
- I’m the most ruthless Monopoly player you’ve never met. I take no prisoners when there’s an empire to build.
- For some reason, I hiccup at random intervals throughout the day without fail. But you know what they say, better out the attic than the basement.
- I have a thing for flat soda. Bubbles don’t really agree with me. See above.
- Someday I will raise my kids on Scooby-Doo reruns. So help me, any child of mine is going to know what a good cartoon is.
And the nominees are…
Below are 15 blogs I follow that deserve some special recognition.
- Being Finite
- Explaining Sex and Gender Differences
- Fundamentally Queer
- Gay with God
- Life Lessons with Inez
- Lots of Love, Seattle
- One Check or Two?
- The Owl
- The Quiet Voice
- Relax Focus Enjoy
- Sit Down at a Typewriter and Bleed
- The Starling Life
- We Are Not Connected
If one of the blogs above belongs to you, find out your next steps at the Versatile Blogger Award website. Congrats to all of you for writing some awesome blogs!